Friday, November 28, 2008

Music

  1. Record and release an album under the name; Denver Winston
  2. Go to Coachelle Music Festival
  3. Orginize my music collection
  4. Sloborin Kantalopes 10 year reunion concert
  5. Add 2 more writer to ...and music will set you free
  6. Play at open mic nights once a week for 3 months
  7. See The Hold Steady in concert
  8. See the Refreshments with Thomas, Scott and Trent
  9. Write down the lyrics to all my songs
  10. Publish my top 10 albums in stinkweeds end of year review 12/08/08

1 comment:

afton said...

haha i like "write down the lyrics to all my songs." i'm a visual person and have to see everything written or seen in someway so it blows my mind that people don't write down their lyrics. (and i've had many friends who don't and they usually forget the words on a regular basis)